DEDICATED FAMILY LAW SPECIALISTS
CHANDRA LYNN MOSS, CFLS
Attorney At Law
Chandra Lynn Moss attended Brigham Young University where she obtained her Bachelor of Arts Degree in 1982. Southwestern University School of Law was happy to accept her and she graduated with her law degree in 1990.
Chandra was admitted to the California State Bar in 1991 and has since practiced all aspects of family law including child custody, child support, divorce, and alimony as well as civil law. In 2005, she earned the esteemed designation of a Certified Family Law Specialist by the State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization. An achievement rarely attained by many of her peers in family law. She is the author of “When can, should a child be a witness in a Family Law Action,” interviewed by Fox News concerning governmental child support actions, and has been a featured speaker.
Mrs. Moss is a member of professional networking associations Provisors, the Orange County Bar Association, Los Angeles Bar Association and Riverside County Bar Association.
Chandra’s husband Dave is a tenured professor and they share two daughters. In her spare time, she adores spoiling her grandson. Ms. Moss is also a vocal & instrumental musician (piano, organ, violin), and is a published fiction writer.
Get Professional Legal Help
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Premarital/Postmarital Agreements
- Southwestern University SOL
- Juris Doctorate, 1990
- Brigham Young University
- Bachelor of Arts, Communications, 1982
Honors and Awards
- State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization – Certified Family Law Specialist, 2005
- Federal District Court-Central District of California – Admission
- Southwest University School of Law – Exceptional Achievement Award
- Southwest University School of Law – Law Review
- 2010 Hollywood Book Festival – Honorable Mention
Professional Positions, Associations, and Memberships
- Riverside County Bar Association
- J. Reuben Clark Law Society
- Writers Market
- Association of Certified Family Law Specialists
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Orange County Bar Association, Family Law Section
- State Bar of California, Family Law Section
- State Bar of California
- Chapman Law School Mentor Program
- California, 1991
Our attorneys are waiting to help you
Professional Legal Help
Find Us Online
Contact Us Today
Call our office today or fill out the form below and we'll respond quickly.